Please support PFBC
Make a Donation
All donations will be used to promote the aims and objectives of the Charity.
In particular, we are successfully establishing the Poole Flying Boat & Seaplane Harbour Trail which involves a number of plinths and plaques still to be erected at important sites around Poole Harbour.
Donate any amount quickly & safely via PayPal:
Donations by post
If you prefer to, please send your donations to our postal address:
Poole Flying Boats Celebration Charity
Parkstone Library Buildings
1 Britannia Road
Poole BH14 8AZ
The Inland Revenue runs a scheme designed to help charities like ours reclaim tax that would normally be paid on a donation to us.
We can reclaim the 25% of your donation which would normally go to the tax man!
For our Gift Aid declaration form please call 01202 708 762.
Make a Purchase
The Royal Motor Yacht Club
1905 – 2005
Author: Roger Guttridge
Hardback Coffee Table Book
Includes many quality photographs
and a section on RNAS Sandbanks
HMS Daedalus II 12” x 9”. 264 Pages
RRP £38.00 (Amazon). Our price just £15.00 + £3.50 p&p
Item: RMYC 1905-2005 Hardback, 264pp
We rely a lot on volunteers to help run the Charity; your time and effort can be put to great benefit.
If you can spare a few hours to help us, please get in touch.
Leaving a gift to us in your will can be as simple as making an addition to your will via a codacil. Adding a codicil to your will allows you to add or delete instructions without having to re-write your whole will.
There are two main ways of making a gift:
- Residuary Gift – you can choose to leave a share, or the whole, of what is left in your estate once you have provided for your loved ones;
- Pecuniary Gift – you can choose to give a gift of a fixed amount of money.
PFBC aims to:
- Progress our public-access Archive so that it becomes a comprehensive collection of important information
- Reach out to those families which were involved in this fascinating period during Poole’s rich history
- Identify, and share experiences with those who remember this significant part that Poole played
- Place Poole as a Flying Boat Hub within a worldwide perspective so that links can be formed accordingly
- Develop reciprocal arrangements with other charities /organisations involved with the History of Poole; with the History of Flying Boats both civil & military and Seaplanes; with Social & Transport History of this era relevant to PFBC Archives; and in promoting tourism locally!
- Engage with others through PFBC’s wide range of displays, presentations, materials as an educational resource, forum and website, press releases, articles, publications, and other items
- Arrange and promote Celebrations which are meaningful to PFBC’s aims, goals and objectives, which are intrinsic to our charitable remit.