The Charity is committed to developing and maintaining a public-access archive.
For the purposes of this website a selection of illustrated documents of interest are made available here:
Quick links index
- 01 The Earliest Records of Flying Boats & Seaplanes at Poole & Bournemouth
- 02 Approaching the Dark Days of War … The Fleets are in at Poole
- 03 ‘Newcomers’ and new Beginnings at Poole; also the RNAS Sandbanks
- 04 Changes at Poole with RAF Hamworthy, to maxise potential
- 05 BOAC Poole … and visitors. Momentum for the postwar Era at Poole
- 06 Towards the end of an Era at Poole. Au revoir.
- 07 Capt. Ralph Mountain: extraordinary deeds – a legend in his lifetime
- 09 The Life & Times of Capt. James Peers – the last Empire C-Class Captain
- 10 A Flying Boat Finale at Poole from 1953 – Remains of This Day
- 12 A Compelling Swansong for the Flying Boats – Aquila, Artop and TEAL
- 19 BOAC Staff at Poole: Towards 650+ … (IAL 1939 and BOAC 1940-48) – updated June 2015